What class did you enjoy most in the 1st session of IETTP?
I learned many essential things about English in the core course classes
and I like culture classes, especially the class with August.
Sometimes I got stress a lot but I try not to compare with others.
The most important thing I learned in the first session
is "Don't compare, just do my best!!"
I'm really looking forward to the 2nd session!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi lovely Christine!
I'm very satisfied with this program although I'm getting sick and tired of the cafeteria food..
The three instructors of our regualr classes are all very different and special, I think. Walter is the perfect organizer and we learned some concrete listening skills, and thanks to Reggie, we can write a great(! I hope so..)essay now. Nicole always made us enjoy the class and she turned us into English chatterboxes! I appreciate all of them. And... as you know, I like my brother August,too. His culture class was "Groovy!"
i enjoyed my core classes every much, sometimes it's hard to follow, though. in conversation class, i learned how to communicate with each other without flushed faces it's helpful to get an idea for my class. i realized that how important organizing class is from walter.. his ability to manage time is so great... as you know reggie's class was so great and very helpful to me, i know i need a lot of practice but it was a good start i think... finally my lovely classmates... thank for cooperation and supports^^
HI Christine,
I'm glad that you had a positive experience here in the first session. I hope that the second session is even better.
Hi, Christine.
I think this program is good to me.
I try to make an effort in every class.
At first, I campared my English with others. So I got some stress. But not now. Because of all my classmates, I am studying hard. I like all classes.
Bye.
Honestly? I really enjoyed having "파닭" with you guys. ^^ I've hardly had heavy food after dinner, but "파닭" showed me a new world. ^^ Actually I've enjoyed everything here.
Hey, Christine,
You're right. We don't need to compare each other.
What I most enjoyed class is Reggie's composition class. Listening class was the most stressful one, however I learned a lot through the class. Nicole's class was so interesting and good.
Also culture classes were great, too. My club activity was one of the great ones, too.
Every thing is goooood for me.
Post a Comment