What do you want to do right now~?
I want to listen to the CD that my roommate 'Bonnie' gave me today
but I have to wait about longer than 10 minutes after putting a CD
because my lap-top computer which I used in school and bring here is way too slow.
I really want to listen it~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What do I want to do now?
I want to go to my house and see my husband. And I want to read my book between the soft and crispy blankets before falling asleep. So I'll go right after this class. ^^
Have a nice evening~!
All I want to do right now is to go bed, not in the dorm but in my bed in my own room, with my comfortable pillow and warm blanket. And I don't want to be disturbed while sleeping. These dyas I cannot sleep tight at the dorm, and I don't know why..
And another thing that I really want to do is to finish THIS ESSAY!!!
Hi, stylish Christine.
I want to go to bed now. Last night I didn't sleep enough.
I was busy writing an essay.
Most of my classmate are busy because of an eassy, I think.
Christine, I hope you will have a nice evening.
Hi Such a lovely lady!
Whenever I see you, I think you are a very lucky person who has a special talent which can make people happy. Positive always, smile always, kind always. You are a happiness virus!
What I want to do now is writing an email to my friend. She asked me some recipes of Korean food. I sent her one of Bul-go-ki, but she needs more. What do you think the best Korean food is for foreigners? Kimchi cannot be enjoyable to some people, so I'm thinking Jap-chae. Oh, it reminds me of Iris. She likes it.
Hi Christine,
My computer takes a really long time to play CDs and DVD too. Very annoying.
Right now I would like to go out for lunch to a nice restaurant.
Christine~~
I'm a little late for answering the question.
I want to listen to music a lot and I want to watch musical a lot.
Anyway, what musics are in the CD Bonnie gave you? I wonder.
Let's listen to the music when we go to Daejeon this weekend. ^^
Post a Comment