What is your nickname in your school?
My nickname is 'Beautiful Park'
actually I made it by myself
when I sent some text messages to my coteachers.
So everydbody calls me like that.
How about you?
I want to know your nickname...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi, Christine.
I think all of your students like you because you are very cute and kind and gorgeous. Your nickname is wonderful. Beautiful Park...^^
My nickname?
As I said before, my nickname is custi - it means "쳔샤". But some of my students call me "약먀". So sometimes I'm sad..
Anyway have a nice day~~~^^
Hi, Christine.
Your nick name is beautiful like your appearance.
My nickname is large like my nick name.
My students call me 코큰이.
Hi, Christine.
How did you decorate your blog?
Wonderful. Would you please teach me how to make blog like this?
My students call me "Maria~~". No, exactly speaking, when they see me, they sing "Maria~~Ave Maria".
They said I resemble Kim A-Joong in the movie "미녀는 괴로워"
I'd like to believe that they meant slim Kim A-Joong. Ha Ha Ha
Hi Christine,
I will try to remember to call you Beautiful Park.
Hey, Christine ^^
I think I don't have any nickname these days. -_-; But I used to have many when young, because, you know, my korean name is quite unusual, and also even my family name is not that common. So I had lots of nicknames related to my korean name, and I met many peopl who made fun of me with my name. ^^ So you can guess what my nicknames were.
Hello, kind Christine.
Nice to meet you.
You look so kind and groovy.
I like you anyway.
My nickname is "that fox" in my school. My students call me like that. Can you guess why they call me "hat fox"? If you know the answer, please let me know...
Post a Comment